- Confidential individual consultation regarding learning, time management and job performance.
- Diagnostic evaluation of study practices and their effectiveness.
- Structured intervention to increase learning productivity and efficiency.
- Individual preparation programs for course, board, and licensure examinations.
- Learning disabilities.
- Effective study strategies, test taking and time management.
- Preparation strategies for comprehensive examinations (USMLE, In-training, Certification Boards, Specialty Boards).
Services for Faculty
- Faculty Development workshops.
- Individual consultation on preparation for teaching and educational research.
- Services are free of charge for Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School students.
- Others may contact Dr. Norma Saks (732) 235-4129 to obtain information about fees.