Network & Connectivity
If you do not have access to wireless you will need to register through the following link http://istreg.rbhs.rutgers.edu (select wireless from the dropdown choices).
- "RUHealthSciences" for RBHS- RWJMS Employees (broadcast in all RBHS locations)
- • “University” will be decommissioned once a secure, suitable, replacement network is provisioned. The following wireless networks are also broadcast RUWireless and RUWireless Secure
Wireless hot spots can be found in the following Campus locations:
- New Brunswick
MEB - 1st Floor
CAB - 1st -7th Floors
CHI - 1st - 4th Floors
Kessler Teaching Labs - 1st & 2nd Floor -(some basement)
Research Towers - 1st floor
For more information and computer configurations on wireless network visit the RBHS wireless network assistance page http://connect.rbhs.rutgers.edu/ruhs.shtml
When users need to access secured RBHS external resources (i.e. Network Shares, email, local Machine data, internal software applications.) This may also apply to vendors that may need access to external support applications or servers.
Process to obtain VPN access
- Click on the following link http://istreg.rbhs.rutgers.edu/ and select the choice for Remote Access (VPN). Click register.
- Follow the instructions and accept the online policies.
- Remote Access Policy
- VPN Policy
- Acceptable Encryption Policy
- Password Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Complete the form.
- After you have register, print and sign the form. Signature from a department head/ manager is required. Once the signatures have been acquired, fax the form to 973-972-3226.
- After the form has been received and the request is approved a approval email will be sent to the requester. The email will provide instructions on how to download the VPN client