- Assist investigators in completing all required regulatory documentation, IRB submission, oversight and management of regulatory requirements.
- Assistance to investigators in acquiring and launching new studies and obtaining Clinical Trial Agreements.
- Facilitate interactions between industry in need of assistance in clinical trials and faculty interested in clinical research.
- Preparation of preliminary budget based upon study synopsis or draft protocol
- Preparation and negotiation of budgets for study sponsors
- Budget preparation for investigator-initiated studies
- Assist in patient recruitment, data and clinical report form completion, adverse event reporting, data collection, data entry and storage.