The event collaboration session offers an exciting opportunity for ECHO participants to talk to each other and share ideas. During the 2019 session, we asked participants to take a moment to discuss and rate our achievement on a scale of 1-10 of our vision, “Building Collaborative Communities to Overcome Health Care Disparities.” Each group then offered 1-3 suggestions on what we could do to make the score a 10. They rated us above average and these are their comments which will receive our focus during 2020:
- Increase participation with different time options and incentives
- Consider full-time recruitment staff and a “tell a colleague” campaign
- Continue the focus on Substance Use Disorders and Education
- Get more underserved communities and different types of providers involved
- Share the Project ECHO value with specialty associations to increase awareness with their membership.