The broad goals of the section of Urologic Oncology are to cure patients with genitourinary malignancies, conduct high quality clinical research that leads to better outcomes for patients with genitourinary malignancies, and to collaborate with investigators at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ) conducting basic research on genitourinary malignancies in order to develop novel diagnostic and therapeutic tools. Four faculty members focus on treatment of Adult Urologic Malignancies:
- Isaac Yi Kim, M.D., PhD., M.B.A.; Professor
- Eric Singer, M.D., M.A., M.S., F.A.C.S.; Associate Professor
- Thomas Jang, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S, Associate Professor
All faculty members that treat urologic malignancies are members of The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the only National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer center in New Jersey. Our CINJ clinics are based on a multidisciplinary team approach including:
- Robert DiPaola, M.D.
- Marc Stein, M.D.
- Tina Mayer, M.D.
Oncology Specialty Nursing:
- Kathy Morris R.N., B.S.N., O.C.N.
- Stephanie Matlin, R.N. B.S.N.
- Ashwini Rao, R.N., B.S.N.
- Sung Kim, M.D.
- Sabin Motwani, M.D.
- Atif Khan, M.D.
- Click the following links to learn more about these conditions.
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Testis Cancer